Tuesday, October 18, 2011 {♥} 2:38 PM
Publicado por:Unknown
Well, just like my title it's time to do some S E R I O U S thinking. . .
Yup, and I mean serious. . .
Gonna think about F U T U R E! !
What an important thing in life right?

In this world,
there are many different types of people
and all this distinct individual
each have their own
living habits,
characters
and
backgrounds.

Despite all this different factors,
people still shared a common thing.
Everyone says, "How the time flies." !
You must be thinking to yourself and nodding your head silently
hahas!!

The days go by and they are years, and the years finally become our whole life.

Yes, all people thinks about LIFE!
No matter how old you are and where you are from.
People somewhere, someday will definitely have this thought at least once in their lifetime journey.
hahas!! So, what the sudden arouse for all this thinking?

Enjoy yourself Today because it is not coming back, if you miss it..
What's left for you is Tomorrow!

I'm a person who only make plans for tomorrow, never did I think far for my life.
But no doubt, people seriously need some PLAN for their future

Currently, I'm thinking should I take Part time or Full time Degree
What course should I take and which Uni. . .
*Thinking hard*



Previous - Homepage - Forward