Friday, December 14, 2012 {♥} 10:53 AM
Publicado por:Unknown
Morning my dear readers,
Today is already the mid of December and soon year 2012 will come to an end.
Are you reflecting on what you have achieved in 2012 and starting to set goals for the coming 2013?
haha, guess most of you are.

As usual, being the last month of the year there are many events. Such as the Christmas, company's D&D, perhaps a short holiday, year end countdown and many more.

For me, Dec is also packed with many joyous celebrations.

On the Saturday morning, 08th Dec 2012 I attended my cousin's Church wedding.
Besides the standard wedding solemnization and photo taking session, the Groom together with his band brought us their self composed song. Is just like attending a concert.

Again, a few days later after the Church wedding another cousin's wedding followed closely behind.

Last Wednesday (12th Dec 2012) evening I attended my cousin's wedding, the event was held at Fairmont Singapore hotel. Well, though some troublemaker created some disruption but my cousin fully demonstrated his problem handling skill and managed to resolve the problem, also not forgetting to comfort the affected parties. Since young, this strength was one of the plus point which let me added marks to the impression for him.

I adore him for always being so caring.

Congratz to both cousins! :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Previous - Homepage - Forward