Wednesday, December 11, 2013 {♥} 12:25 PM
Publicado por:Unknown

It seems like every year end I will write my blog, well this year should not be an exception.
The Christmas season is around the corner and most people have put up Christmas tree and decorations.
Though Singapore do not snow, in December the raining period everyday is wet and cold. 
And I really like this weather, provided that I can stay at home all day. Haha! 
Very cooling and feel so comfortable when sleeping at night. No fan is needed.

My family do not celebrate Christmas but we do go out and have a feast.
Sometimes we will go out and join the crowd, to view those pretty charming lighting along the streets.

Let me share something about my office, I noticed that the big red lantern is still hanging on the ceiling. 
And that was there since this year Chinese New Year. People do know how to put up but not take down eh? Haha! 
It shall stay there and accompany us for the next Chinese New Year. 

Merry Chrsitmas 2013! :)

Labels: , , ,


Previous - Homepage - Forward